Span 50 Double Width Mobile Tower is ASCEND’s most popular mobile scaffolding, available in 139 cm wide frames.
This system has numerous application for both interior and exterior use.
Width available 120 cm, 139 cm, 160 cm and 200 cm.
Mainframe height available 1.5mtr, 2mtr
Length available 178 cm, 208 cm, 255 cm and 298 cm.
- The maximum working height for indoor work is 14mtr and outdoor work is 10mtr. Equal length braces, stabilizers, platforms, wheel legs and toe board can be combined with other Span 50 series components.
- 50 cm rung space ensures full compliance handrail height in using horizontal brace.
- Equipped with construction manual and labels
- Technical Feature:
- Adjustable leg up to 30cm
- Working Platform (139 x 255) cm
- Capacity – 200kg / sq m
- Rung Distance – 50 cm
- Number of rungs in a ladder – 7 Step ladder in each 2mtr frame
- Ladder Rung Distance – 28 cm
- Aluminium Alloy – 6061 T6
- Frame Tube Thickness – 2.5mm
- Platform – Antislip Plywood with Aluminium Frame
- The Z configure bracing enables a quick trouble free assembly while providing a very rigid structure.
- All frames can be used as upper or lower, simply place your platform on the 3rd rung below the top of the tower and correct guardrail height is achieved.
- Maximum load per platform is 250kgs. and for the entire tower is 700kgs, including tower self-weight.
- The wheel of Mobile Access Tower constitutes of dual pedal brake for easy in applying brake and disengage quickly for moving.
- Integral ladder frame enables safe system of access and reduces loss of components. Ladder frame is integrated with seven steps ladder to give continuity for safe ascending and descending.
- Spigot connecting the tower frame component is neither bolted nor crimped-loose components, like many traditional scaffolds, but the vertical tube of 2.5mm thickness is used, to give maximum strength to the tower structure and spigot is an integral part of this same vertical tube designed by cold forming.
The platform hook of the tower is equipped with wind lock system.
The frame connection has locking pin to prevent accidental removal of frame.