Stairway is a versatile unit which can easily convert Span 33 Double Width Mobile Tower Components into a stairway tower. It provides:
- Safe landing every 2M.
- Safe working load of 250kg per platform level up to a maximum of 750kg per tower (Including tower self weight).
- Deck board edge protection by Aluminium Deck profile. Easy to use toe board system.
- Whole life support includes manufacture’s repair service.
- Stairway can be placed both zig zag and parallel.
- Equipped with construction manual and labels
Adjustable leg up to 30cm.
Working Platform Dimension - (139 x 255) cm
Capacity – 200kg/ sq m
Number of steps in a Stair, including landing - 10
Stair Steps Distance - 19 cm
Aluminium Alloy – 6061 T6
Stair Width – 55 cm
Stair Top Landing Dimension – (55 x 39) cm
Stair Bottom Landing Dimension – (55 x 29) cm
Step Depth – 15 cm
Stair Side Tube Dimension – (100 x 30 x 2) mm
Stair Steps Tube Dimension – (150 x 25 x 2.5) mm
- Integral stairway and handrail system is ideal for frequent ascend and descend inside the tower.
- Safe and simple to transport equipment on a scaffold tower.
- Easy assembly and dismantling.
- Equipped with antislip profile on stairs.
- Stairway and platform equipped with windlock security system.
- Stairway steps are 15 cm deep with a clear width of 49 cm making it easy to carry tools. The step rise is 19 cm.
- Stairway large trapdoor platform – The light weight walk thru platform which is larger than standard trapdoor platform provides additional head clearance while climbing the tower and ease of access to the working level.
- Easily detachable handrails available for both the side of stairs.
- The standard and trapdoor platform provides a larger working area and complete top working level, with easy attach toe boards.