Width available 139 cm.
Mainframe height available 1.5mtr and 2mtr
Length available 178 cm, 208 cm, 255 cm and 298 cm.
- The maximum working height for indoor work is 14mtr and outdoor work is 10mtr.
- 28 cm rung space ensures full compliance handrail height in using horizontal brace.
- Equipped with construction manual and labels
- Adjustable leg up to 30cm
- Capacity – 200kg / sq m
- Rung Distance – 28 cm
- Aluminium Alloy – 6061 T6
- Frame Tube Thickness – 2.5mm
- Platform – Anti slip Plywood with Aluminium Frame
- The Z configure bracing enables a quick trouble free assembly while providing a very rigid structure.
- Maximum load per platform is 250kgs. and for the entire tower is 750kgs. including tower self-weight.
- The wheel of mobile access tower constitutes of dual pedal foot operated brake for easy in applying brake and disengage quickly for moving.
- Spigot connecting the tower frame component is neither bolted nor crimped-loose components, like many traditional scaffolds, but the vertical tube of 2.5mm thickness is used, to give maximum strength to the tower structure and spigot is an integral part of this same vertical tube designed by cold forming.
The platform hook of the tower is equipped with wind lock system.
The frame connection has locking pin to prevent accidental removal of frame.